Wednesday, February 4, 2015

This is Me & This is My Story (TIM & TIMS) Episode 1: OPERA DAVID






this is her story.......


OPERA DAVID
My name is Opera David,  a gospel music minister,Comp ere and star OAP with Aso Radio93.5FM, Abuja. Hails for Esan in Edo State Nigeria. Born on the 20th of Sept.


This is Me and This is My Story......





I started singing at the age of 12. My 1st album "My Hero" was released in 2010 and  has subsequently dropped three other singles (Story,Beautiful and Yahweh)who have gained massive acceptance in Nigeria and environ. Music is life to Opera.

I am a simple happy everyday girl who loves God and impacting lives soooo much that it shows in all i do. My style of music is  Reggae,Rock,RnB and more.lol(music is wide)

My journey in music has had its ups and downs as i have been through a lot in the course of my life journey but God has always brought a testimony out of every mess. My life is simply a living proof that Jesus can use anybody and bring out the star in you.

I look forward to doing songs with Tye Tribett,Cece Winans and Mary Mary.

Success to me "Opera" is people accepting Jesus because of my music or just meeting me,people being healed when I sing and burdens continually being lifted..

My inspiration is  from the holy spirit and motivation from my mum and best friend plus things i have been through with the word of God as my foundation..

I am presently on a Concert Tour called "Believe Concert" where I visit churches in the Federal Capital Territory.





For invites Contact
fbk: Opera David
Twitter @swittopi
Instagram: Opera_David
Bbpin: 265a809d



Do you have a Story that is Motivational, inspirational and heart changing?
 Feature on TIM & TIMS Today.
Its FREE!!

To Feature on TIM & TIMS
Send Ur Story and Pictures to
buzzeratti1@gmail.com


or Contact Us
+234-817-045-3278
+234-803-744-8514

visit: www.buzzeratti.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment